Powered by OrdaSoft!
Font Size

The Country Fire Authority (CFA) recommends that people who live or holiday in high bushfire risk areas of Victoria prepare themselves, their belongings and property for the event of a fire.

In the event of a fire you need to enact your Bushfire Survival Plan. The CFA can provide specialist advice on these plans. Click Here to read the CFA guide to Bushfire Plans.

It is the responsibility of the individual to make decisions about their safety. Each individual or family need their own personalised Bushfire Survival Plan. This includes whether they will leave their property and when.

The decision to leave early is not the same for every household. The place you decide to go to depends on your individual needs. There is no designated or set "Leave Early" location in our municipality.

For more information on Bushfire Survival Plans click here

icon emergency