Powered by OrdaSoft!
Font Size

Anyone who may be affected by the granting of a permit may submit an objection to the Responsible Authority.
When you object to a Planning Permit application, your objection must be:

  • In writing, via letter or email
  • State the reasons for the objection
  • State how the objector would be affected by the granting of a permit

Objection Period
An objection may be lodged any time after the advertising period has commenced and before a decision is made on the application.
Right of Review
If you lodge an objection, you have the right to apply for a review to the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) if the Council decides to grant a permit.
Public Document
An objection is a public document and copies may be made available to view by other parties including the permit applicant, Councillors and VCAT.

By phone: (03) 53829798
By facsimile: (03) 53821111
By mail: Planning Department - Horsham Rural City Council
PO Box 511 HORSHAM  3402
By email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
In person: Horsham Rural City Council
Civic Offices - Roberts Ave, Horsham
Office Hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday

Back to top

icon infrastructure