Rural Access Grants
The Rural Access Quick Win One Off Grants are supporting communities in Horsham, Hindmarsh, West Wimmmera, Yarriambiack to improve access and inclusion for people.
The main focus of the grant is improving access and inclusion for all and reducing barriers.
The Grant will allocate funding to local not-for-profit organisations, groups and associations for 2018. The minimum allocation is $2,500 and the maximum allocation per organisation is $7,500. Projects which have a cash and/or in-kind contribution by the applicant organisation are encouraged.
Applications open 7 May 2018 and close 15 June 2018. It is preferred that projects are ready to go and can be completed by the end of 2018.
Applications can be lodged online at email@example.com and must identify how the project will improve the lives of people with a disability.
Who can apply?
The following criteria need to be met to be eligible for a Rural Access Quick Win Grant:
- Be a not-for-profit group
- Be incorporated or have an auspicing body
- Include direct benefits to residents of one of the four municipalities of the Wimmera region
Who cannot apply?
- You are an individual or seeking funding for the operation of a commercial business
- Funds required for infrastructure or large equipment
- You have already commenced and spent money on the project.
- Projects that require ongoing funding from the program
- Your application is received after the closing date
- Projects that are a clear duplication of an existing service
For more information please contact Anne Donovan, Community Development Manager on Ph: (03) 5382 9591. Or TTY (NRS) Dial: 133 677 then ask for (03) 53829 591.