Public Health and Wellbeing Plan
The Health & Wellbeing Plan 2017-2021 was adopted by Council on 16 October 2017.
After analysing data specific to Horsham Rural City, consultations with partner agencies and the community, seven priority areas were identified.
The seven priority areas are:
- Increasing healthy eating and active living
- Reducing harmful alcohol and drug use
- Improving mental health
- Preventing family violence
- Improving sexual and reproductive health
- Improving early years outcomes
- Strengthening education and economic development
Horsham Rural City Council's Health and Wellbeing Plan 2017-21(PDF, 5MB)
If you have any questions regarding the plan please contact Council's Environmental Health Officer.