Haven Precinct Plan
Precinct planning has begun for the Haven Recreation Reserve and Council is seeking two community representatives to join a Community Reference Group (CRG). Through working together we will create a shared vision of Haven and identify a strategy to get us there.
EOI submission has been extended - please complete this form by 5PM on Monday 26 April 2021 to express your interest in being a Community representative:
We are looking for community representatives who:
- Represent diverse community interests and backgrounds
- Live in Haven
- Have the ability to represent and engage with a broad-range of the community.
- Are willing to constructively participate in discussions to reach outcomes that benefit the broader community.
- We especially would like to hear from you if you are new to Haven or are between the ages of 15 and 49.
The first of up to seven, two-hour workshops will held by the end of April and the project is expected to be completed by the end of September 2021.
Attendance at the fortnightly meetings is essential to being a member of the CRG.
A nominated representative will join the CRG from the following groups:
- Haven Community Enterprise Inc.
- Horsham West and Haven Primary School – Haven campus
- Haven Tennis Club
- Horsham Dog Obedience Club
If you are a member or employee of one of these groups you cannot participate as a Community Representative in the CRG.
We are also aware that there are many other user groups of the Haven Recreation Reserve and Hall. These groups will be engaged early on in the process and their feedback will be input into our planning.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact David Hwang on 5382 9509 or email email@example.com.