Horsham Aquatic Centre Redevelopment Project
Total Project Cost - $6.25million
- Stage 2 – Indoor Pool Accessibility Improvements $0.65 million
- Stage 2A – Water play area and playground $2 million
- Stage 3 – Hydrotherapy Pool $1.4 million
- Stage 4/5 – Landscaping, 50m pool shade, gym improvements $2.2 million
The 2017 Horsham Aquatic Centre Master Plan(PDF, 13MB) prioritised a staged redevelopment of the facilities at the Aquatic Centre. Stage 1 has been funded at a cost of $1.3million, with the upgrading of the 50m pool filtration system and the installation of a flat deck underway.
The continued staged redevelopment will ensure that the Aquatic Centre remains a modern regional facility to service the Wimmera Southern-Mallee region.
Key benefits of the project:
- Increase participation in a wide range of recreational water activities
- Provide a modern, accessible facility for all users
- Improve safety
- Enhance usability for families