Natimuk Special Community Grants Round
Local groups have benefited from $22,314 in funding from the Natimuk Special Community Grants program.
Council last year sold a small portion of the old Natimuk tennis courts site, and agreed to allocate the net proceeds to the Natimuk community.
Applications for the Special Grants Round were open during July and August and 14 applications were received, with 12 successful.
Applications for Council’s annual municipality-wide Community Development Grants will open in February 2022.
LIST OF GRANTS
- Natimuk United Football Netball Club, resurface netball court
- Arapiles Art and Craft Centre, banners to advertise opening times of craft shop
- CFA Natimuk Group of Fire Brigades, support purchase of a Forward Command Vehicle
- Natimuk Climbing Club, bouldering wall at Natimuk Showgrounds
- Arapiles Historical Society, pictorial history of Natimuk
- Natimuk and District Gymnastics Club, fitness wheel for kinder program
- Natimuk Urban Landcare Group, town entrance improvements
- Natimuk Brass Band, four filing cabinets for band's sheet music
- Natimuk Bowling Club, replace hot water unit, water pump
- Natimuk Golf Club, flag sticks and flags
- Natimuk Kindergarten, multi-level climbing frames
- Natimuk Tennis Club, resurface courts
To receive your successful grant
Grants of less than $1,000 will be automatically paid to the grant recipient in October 2021.
Grants of $1,000 or more require the following documentation to be forwarded to Council:
- Substantiation of your group’s expenditure on the project in accordance with the grant application (for example, a copy of a supplier’s invoice to your organisation)
- An invoice from your organisation to Horsham Rural City Council requesting payment of the grant. Your organisation’s invoice should not include GST as the contribution is considered a donation under GST law
Please note all donations must be claimed prior to 30 June, 2022
If you have any queries regarding payment of your grant, please contact Karen Maybery, Coordinator General Accounting Unit, on 53829733 or email@example.com.
In accordance with the Community Development Grant Guidelines, all successful applicants are required to complete a Community Grants Project Report upon completion of their project. This should be returned to Council as soon as possible following the completion of your project or with your claim for payment.
You can download a Completion Report Template(PDF, 526KB) or complete an online form