State Government COVID restrictions currently apply for regional Victoria.
From 11:59 pm, Thursday, 9 September COVID restrictions have eased in regional Victoria (excluding Greater Shepperton).
The five reasons to leave the home no longer apply.
We are encouraging people to stay informed about health matters directly with Victoria's COVID-19 lead agency DHHS. This is where the most up to date information can be found including the current social restrictions, public exposure sites and vaccine information.
The HRCC customer service desk and the Civic Centre are open.
You can contact our Customer Service team by phone on 53829777 and many tasks can be completed online.
No current change to service provision including kerbside and transfer stations. Additional safety measure are in place, please follow the directions given on site. The tip shop is closed.
Kalkee Road Children's and Community Hub
- The Kalkee Road Hub building is closed to the general public. Services are strictly by booking only
- Maternal and Child Health appointments are now face to face in all instances. Please wear a mask, bring only the child for who the appointment is for and do not attend if you or your child is unwell
- Playgroups are at the Bennett Road building only no groups are currently operating at the Kalkee Road Hub. Bookings are essential and numbers are limited. Please see the HRCC playgroups page
- Immunisation services continue via the booking system
- Kindergarten is operating. Please contact Emerge Early Years Service (5328 7997) for inquiries.
Leisure and Recreation Services
Community facilities are open with a cap of 20 people for community meetings.
No indoor physical recreation is permitted.
If you have questions or are unsure what is permitted please call Greg Keel on 5382 9777
See the Aquatic website for the most up to date information on the pool: Horsham Aquatic Centre
Parks, Gardens and Playgrounds
Outside playgrounds, parks and skateparks are open. Where QR codes are available they must be used.
Arts and Culture
Horsham Town Hall, Horsham Regional Art Gallery and Visitor Services are open subject to density limits and patron caps.
Horsham Regional Livestock Exchange
HRLE is a critical service to help ensure food security. So that sales can continue, Council needs to limit the attendance by non-essential people at the site. Access during the sale will be restricted to agents, buyers, transport operators, Council and its staff. The general public will not be able to attend, even if they are sellers at the sale.
If you are isolating yourself for any other reason, are vulnerable and lacking supports, local Wimmera agencies may be able to help.
Please telephone the Call for Help hotline, 1800 195 114.
For information regarding health questions please contact the DHHS Coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398 or visit the DHHS Coronavirus website.