State Government COVID restrictions currently apply for regional Victoria.
From 11.59 pm on Tuesday 27 July 2021 Victorian restrictions have eased.
Victorians are able to leave their homes for any reason. Restaurants and cafes can also reopen for seated service. Retail and beauty and personal care will open in line with density limits, as will entertainment venues and community facilities.
We are encouraging people to stay informed about health matters directly with Victoria's COVID-19 lead agency DHHS. This is where the most up to date information can be found including the current social restrictions and public exposure sites.
The HRCC customer service desk and the Civic Centre will open from Wednesday 28 July. Visitor Services are open.
You can contact our Customer Service team by phone on 53829777 and many tasks can be completed online.
No current change to service provision including kerbside and transfer stations. Additional safety measure are in place, please follow the directions given on site.
Kalkee Road Children's and Community Hub
- The HUB building closed for general public but open for those attending kindergarten or a booked appointment or booked group.
- Playgroup- Groups are limited to 10- so bookings are essential on the Facebook pages. There are changes to sessions and times so please check the Facebook page.
- New parent groups are also subject to a maximum number of 10, so face to face groups may need to be delivered via zoom- your nurse will advise.
- Everyone must check-in via the QR code system.
Leisure and Recreation Services
Horsham Aquatic Centre is open:
- Will follow the patron cap and density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm
- Online booking system will be reintroduced
- Group fitness classes capped to 10
- Swimming lessons and Risky Kids programs to resume, again adhering to limits
See the website for the most up to date information: Horsham Aquatic Centre
Physical recreation & sport:
- Maximum patron cap of 100 people per space indoors and 300 per space outdoors
- Density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm. COVID Check-in Marshals must ensure attendees check-in
- Group limit of 10 people
- Open for all ages, training and competition. Density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm applies
- Limited to minimum number of people required to participate in and facilitate the activity (i.e. players, coaches)
- Spectators not allowed (excludes people necessary for events such as teachers, instructors, trainers, coaches, umpires, carers, parents and guardians)
- Groups capped at 10 people
- A COVID Check-in Marshal must be present at all entrances to the facility open to members of the public whenever the facility is operational
- Any dancefloor in the community facility is closed
Please contact the ROSP team on 5382 9777 with any questions relating to activities in community facilities.
Parks, Gardens and Playgrounds
Outside playgrounds remain open. Indoor facilities are closed and signs have been placed at the facilities Council manages.
Arts and Culture
Horsham Town Hall and Horsham Regional Art Gallery are open subject to density restrictions.
Horsham Regional Livestock Exchange
HRLE is a critical service to help ensure food security. So that sales can continue, Council needs to limit the attendance by non-essential people at the site. Access during the sale will be restricted to agents, buyers, transport operators, Council and its staff. The general public will not be able to attend, even if they are sellers at the sale.
If you are isolating yourself for any other reason, are vulnerable and lacking supports, local Wimmera agencies may be able to help.
Please telephone the Call for Help hotline, 1800 195 114.
For information regarding health questions please contact the DHHS Coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398 or visit the DHHS Coronavirus website.