If your food business or Community group operate both inside and outside of Horsham Rural City council then you can register your premises for a state wide registration.

This registration allows you to register once with your principal Council and then operate in multiple Council areas without the need for obtaining a separate registration.

Foodtrader is the Department of Health's online database used to manage state wide registrations and allows you to easily lodge your Statement of Trade with other Councils.

Council also manages all Class 4 notifications through Foodtrader. 

Quick guide information if you are wanting to register a Class 4 Community Group(PDF, 2MB).

For more information on Foodtrader.